RE: [IP] Re: boiling glass syringes

In the old days for me (late 50's), I used to have to carry graham crackers
in waxed paper and an old amber pill bottle full of Welch's grape juice.  I
sure did feel different for a seventh grader.  And \my blood sugar used to
get very low (even though my urine test was okay) and get so confused I
wouldn't even take the grape juice.   What a time.  My folks also didn't
have any insurance.  I spent two weeks at the hospital learning how to give
a shot to an orange and how to boil my urine sample.

How things have changed -- and all for the better.  Joel