[IP] Re: The joke of sugar-free foods

I've seen that as well.  Typically, they have this little footnote that says
something along the lines of saying that the carbs in this product are not
absorbed into the body readily, or some such nonsense.  So, even though they
have to list the carbs, they are basically saying it is "free carbs".  If only
I could convince my blood glucose levels that were true!  :-)

Besides, those "carb-free" bars still taste NOTHING like a good Hershey bar,
 Snickers, Big Kat, 3 Muskateers, or the like! :-) (Hmm...all of a sudden, I'm
having a craving for some chocolate...time to hit the vending machine!)