Re: [IP] Re: The joke of sugar-free foods

I was in 7-11 the other day and saw some chocolate that said "zero carbs,
zero sugar"... I flipped it over and the nutrition label read "Carbohydrates
15".  What a joke!  Talk about false advertising...  I could understand the
sugar free labeling, but the zero Carb labeling?  The makers of the item
must think that we are stupid!  It is sad how they try to capitalize on diet
type stuff for people trying to lose weight, people that are health
conscious and people with diabetes!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 mo, 8 and pumping for 3 years

"May the Lord Bless You and Keep You"