[IP] Support for Football Player

I am the parent of a freshman football player who is also a pumper.  Anyone
out there who has been through this?  My son feels very alone and we are
looking for some advice, suggestions etc. as to how your son may have handled
all that pumping and sports brings together.  My son goes to a very large
suburban High School.  They are very cooperative, but he does not like being
different and feels like he is the only one going through this.  I know that
is not true.  I would love to hear from anyone who can share with us their
success stories.  Thanks.

Jocelyn, Brian's mom