[IP] Re: boiling glass syringes

Debbie (dx'd in '63) wrote, in part:
>>> I ended up in the hospital for a month and dad with no insurance!!!
Same thing when I was diagnosed at age 8, no insurance.  Man, I was a costly

There wasn't anything such as hospitalization in 1950 either - I was in a
coma and hospitalized 15 days. Mom had to go to work to pay the bills.
Gladly, that's one thing positive re: my dx - no complaints about the cost
of me. But, I'm sure costly now!! About $7,000.00 a month just for
dialysis - not including all the meds and pump stuff and all the -ologists'
visits. I say I'm not worth all that. My hugsband says he's not complaining.
I am, though! YMMV

As I said before, I never repeat myself.