[IP] Re: boiling glass syringes

ah, like my  mom said wehn we got kids 'paybacks are he**;

or 'what goes around comes around'

my hubby asked his dad how come you let us live dad? after our kids moved in

i am amazed that my mom had others after all the trouble i gave her back

dx age 11 in 1968

i remember the school nurse thinking athat a snack (for a low) was milk and
pineapple, that sure did curdle in the guts