[IP] Re: insulin prices

I just ordered my Humalog from Canada--should be here today or tomorrow.  The
name of the company in Canada is Canada Pharmacy..  Their e-mail address is
CanadaPharmacy.com   Their fax # is 1-800-883-6005.  The price is 174.99 for 6
bottle os Humalog and $10 shipping.  There is another site someone mentioned
on IP that the Humalog was 23 something per bottle.  This is my 2nd time to
order from CanadaPharmacy and I am well pleased.