Re: [IP] Minimed Paradigm Pump

I had some problems with the order dept. On my first refill of supplies, i
called to order
and was told there were problems with my insurance co. but they would look
into it and let
me know. I GOT 5 SETS LEFT, i change every 3 days....... A week later i
call back (not that
they would call me) and still no reslution....  Finally they tell me my
prescription had
expired.........   I call my insurance company (i'll make a long story
short) and find
that prescriptions are WRITTEN FOR ONE YEAR) I call MM only to find out
that they had
ENTERED THE WRONG DATE>>>>>>>>  I've only had the pump since 4/03.... They
entered this
date rather than 4/04...... Lights on, nobody home......