[IP] One touch ultra smart and Palm m100 for sale.

Hi Everyone,
  I am just posting this here for anyone who would like to respond. I have a one
touch ultra smart meter available. I purchased it for its record keep ability,
but just couldn't stand the meter at all. I am purchase the tracer system from
someone online. The ultra smart has been used, but is in good condition no
problems or anything. I am asking $25 for the one touch ultra smart. I will pay
for the shipping. The other item i have available is a Palm m100. This is a palm
pilot which could be used to download one of the programs online to keep records
for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will take the best offer
on the palm pilot.
                                          Wendy Ort