[IP] Re: The joke of sugar-free foods

I have people that often try to talk me into something just because it is
labeled sugar free.  The funny part is that, sure, it will be sugar free,
but it has 47 grams of fat in every ounce!  Like sugar free cherry pie--what
a joke!  It has twice as much fat as regular cherry pie.  So now I tell
people that looking for foods lower in fat is more important than strictly
foods without sugar....but it seems the message just doesn't quite sink in
with very many wellwishers....