Re: [IP] Minimed Paradigm Pump

I don't want to a an arguement but I have a Paradigm 512 and I could not be
happier so far. The only thing I see wrong is he battery life is short. I
get about 8 days but I have everything turned on. Compared to the H-trons
this has got to be the simplest pump I have ever used.  Just my opinion.

Paul, dx May1988, Pumping since Oct 2001