re:[IP] hypos and heart problems

<<<<<<<<<will be there within the year unless he makes diet changes. She
also said that
the treatment for type 2 now is to take 10 pills per day! I'm sure that
only for those who are still producing insulin. She also said something
about a
prevention program. The only thing I've ever heard about is the
with children who took small amounts of insulin to try to prevent the
onset of
diabetes. I thought this was discontinued as it was determined that it
was not
effective. >>>>>>>>

I went to a diabetes meeting last month where my own endo spoke.  She
did mention that the latest thing they are doing for type2's is to give
them large doses of the pills when they are first diagnosed and get
their blood sugar into normal ranges and then taper off to find what
they need to maintain a normal blood sugar.  Evidently those who come in
with high blood sugars and are put on one pill a day take forever to get
into normal ranges (some can't do it at all).  The idea is to get them
to a normal level and after that give them the maintenance dose they
need for every day.

Just what I recently heard so I wasn't surprised to hear this,

pumping since 08-00