Re: [IP] Grand Canyon mule ride

In a message dated 8/10/2003 8:47:58 AM Alaskan Daylight Time, email @ redacted
> according to the Mule Ride "Dos and Don'ts," you're not allowed
> to take a belt pack or backpack and I would need my meter and glucose
> tablets

I think if you explain the need to take a small beltpack, there would
 be/should be no objections. Would they rather you become ill. There is no way I
go if I could not take a meter, back up insulin/syringe and tabs with me. I
guess I could find pockets for those, though. I do know it can get pretty hot.
Think you would enjoy it, so go for it. Have fun.
Tina H.