[IP] Grand Canyon mule ride

Thanks for the replies.  My hesitation wasn't that I thought I couldn't do
it, only that, according to the Mule Ride "Dos and Don'ts," you're not allowed
 to take a belt pack or backpack and I would need my meter and glucose tablets.
Well, the thought of oft-mentioned rear end blisters also made me raise my
eyebrows.

I'm 44 and have been type 1 for 40 years so was just curious to know if
anyone had done it.

Thanks.
Theresa