RE: [IP] Medicare coverage???

 --- On Sun 08/10, Don Stevens < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Don Stevens [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:13:04 -0500Subject: [IP] Medicare coverage???Trying to find
out , just WHAT does Medicare pay for???? My MM rep said that everything would
be covered by Medicare and my AARP Supplement. I'm not that lucky!!!! Has to be
some exceptions in there :) dontype 1 diag 1940-41
 Don, not knowing what state you reside in, I couldn't get specific info but
here is the web site, http://www.medicare.gov/ I hope you find what you need.
Thankfully, my primary covers mine and not Medicare or I would be screwed cause
I am a type II and my c-peptide was too high to get a pump by medicare
standards. Liz

Eliminate pop-ups before they appear!
Visit www.PopSwatter.com now - It's FREE.