Re: [IP] keep it cold - Andrew

>Andrew, I've tried to go back in the archives and see what information is
>there on Lantus losing potency quicker than other insulin types but I'm
>either using the wrong word in the search or am
>just missing the information. Do you have any information concerning Lantus
>possibly being more delicate than other insulins?

Since the Topic of this list is Insulin Pumping, I would not expect
to find a great deal of discussion on Lantus (glargine)   Instead,
Search the Internet Sources that Michael has indexed with the Search
page.  I was able to find 21 articles using "lantus and potency and
time", though some of those hits may not be what you want.