From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Don Stevens
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 10:13 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Medicare coverage???

Trying to find out , just WHAT does Medicare pay for????   My MM rep
said that everything would be covered by Medicare and my AARP
Supplement.  I'm not that lucky!!!!  Has to be some exceptions in there :)

Another question if I may,   What does a 'C-Peptide' test test for??
Insulin??? I know they use it to determine the type of diabetes, ( <
than the detection limit = type 1, no insulin produced,) If so then
won't  it report my Lantus and Novolog???

don
type 1 diag 1940-41