[IP] Re: The joke of sugar-free foods

It seems its hard for everyone else to understand that it's the carbs that
matter.  I've had many well meaning people buy me sugar-free stuff.  I had a
friend at work who was always trying to give me sugar free candy even after
I explained that they have the same amount of carbs as regular candy and she
know I eat regular candy when I want to.  We went on the South Beach diet
together and she started buying it for herself.  When I tried to get her to
compare the carbs in sugarfree candy to regular candy to see how little the
difference in carbs is, I think she was offended.

Oh well.  It just makes me mad that they can sell that candy to people who
think it's a "free" food.