From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Holly
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 9:34 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] numbing cream??? never heard of it...

ok, i have been pumping for almost a year, but have never heard of any
"numbing cream... Can someone please explain WHAT it is, where i can get
some,
does insurance cover it, and does it work?? REALLY??? The thought of
changeing
site wouldn't be so bad if i had some of this cream... some parts of my body
don't seem as painful as others, but i like to move site to differant places
often, and lower ab is more tender... Love the thought of this cream!
Thanks....Holly