Re: [IP] need your help now !!!

Yes, there would be different carbs for bottled and fountain.  That's
because you don't know how much ice is in the fountain drink.
McDonald's would be more standard than most, but it agian, would depend
slightly on the amount of ice.

There is also probably a difference between Pepsi and Coke.  They do
use a complete different recipe.

Here's some good news.  Pepsi has product information at
Coke has brand information too, if anyone ever needs it.