Re: [IP] Re:Comfort Infusion Set Issue

I'm responding to the following message because I just had the same thing
happen to me tonight when I went to change my site.
The Comfort infusion needle wouldn't penetrate my skin after I removed the
protective cover.
The lot #529774.
The second one I tried from the same box was fine though.
I'm glad I had read about this before it happened to me.
Anyone else have this experience recently?
Shirley