RE: [IP] Re: boiling glass syringes

We used a cute little "serilizer" that was white ceramic pottery with a
stainless steel tray.  We would put the glass syringes into it and plug it
in and it would boil for several minutes.  Then we would let the syringes
air dry and fill 'em up.  I still have the old syringes and my circa 1956
gram scale.  Joel