[IP] Re: New math and calories?

>>>I know, in math zero times anything is still zero, but in this case,
IS a cutoff where it becomes a calorie, as the ingredients are in order:
water, soybean oil, salt, sweet cream...................>>>

I know what you mean. When Equal first came out it said less that 1g Carb. I
was squeezing fresh lemonade and using 4 pkts to sweeten it. Wow, was that
good! However, about 2 hrs. later my BG was always high. Every time. I
called a dietitian to ask why? She said 0.9 is less than 1 and multiply that
by 4 and you have almost 4g carb.

So, what did I do? Quit having it, of course.

That was before carb counting. :-(

If you always do what you've always done, you always get what you always