[IP] re: medtronic alleges patent infringement

 --- On Sat 08/09, George < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: George [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted,
email @ redacted: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 08:42:39 -0500Subject: [IP]
re: medtronic alleges patent infringementAt 2:24 PM -0500 8/8/03, Faith
wrote:>I wish they'd put their time, energy and money into their
product's>improvement instead of lawsuits like this.Ah, yes, but if they win
the lawsuit they can invest the proceeds into further development. AND, if they
knock that other company out of the business, then they'll make more profit from
more sales and we know that they'll just put that back into development too!!!
Right!!! Want to buy some swamp land?George ;>)
 Have any of you done a google search on Medtronics and patents? I did and the
AMOUNT of lawsuits they have been involved in is staggering. Like Faith said, "I
wish they'd put their time, energy and money into their product's improvement
instead of lawsuits like this". If they stopped suing everyone, they could
downsize the legal department instead of other departments and then they might
actually get somewhere in R & D or sales or SERVICE!!!!. Liz

Eliminate pop-ups before they appear!
Visit www.PopSwatter.com now - It's FREE.