[IP] re: medtronic alleges patent infringement

At 2:24 PM -0500 8/8/03, Faith wrote:
>I agree with you here Justin.
>Every pump company is working on bettering their product and getting to
>the point of a closed loop system.
>It makes sense that they'd all be getting close in their improvements.
>I wish they'd put their time, energy and money into their product's
>improvement instead of lawsuits like this.

Ah, yes, but if they win the lawsuit they can invest the proceeds
into further development.   AND, if they knock that other company out
of the business, then they'll make more profit from more sales and we
know that they'll just put that back into development too!!!
Right!!!      Want to buy some swamp land?

George     ;>)