[IP] Re: "expired" humalog

Larry, while YYMV, I, for one, used Humalog that had expired and had no
 problems. I stocked up when I knew I was losing my job and insurance and had to
 use the expired stuff. I don't know how long your has been expired but mine, by
the time I got to the last bottle, was about 9 months outdated.

Just my experince, not an endorsment to use expired insulin.  Just a side
 note, my test strips I am using are also outdated!!! Ya goota do what ya gotta
do when money is tight!