[IP] Re: DME Coverage for Tape?

> Do you use online insulin.com? I've heard it is good as far as price if
> have to purchase your own insulin.
> http://onlineinsulin.com/

Nope, I don't, but they don't appear to Carry Novolog/Novorapid.  I did some
checking a while back to see if I could get it cheaper and I really can't.
It's $40 for two bottles at the pharmacy or $80 for 6 through mail order.
But at a cost of $68.99 a bottle for Novolog from Walgreens I can't really
complain about paying $40 for two.. I'd have to find it online for less than
$20 and I don't suspect that will happen.  It's not THAT bad of a deal to
pay more for it, the problem is that it all just adds up.