Re: [IP] Too much insulin?

It sounds like the rebound affect, where your blood glucose goes too high
as a result of taking too much insulin. Your body is trying to compensate
for lows.
maybe? My numbers were running really high years ago and my cde lowered all
of my insulin doses (before the pump) and my numbers evened off nicely.

I'm an odd one to start with. (well maybe) It seems if