[IP] diabetes statistics-where to find??

HI everyone.  This is Sylvia, mom to Joshua.  I am now working on my Thesis
for my Masters in Clinical Psychology. My thesis is 'The Emotional and
 Psychological Affects of Dealing with Diabetes". (teacher recommended to narrow
down to just diabetes!)

I need to get some up to date statistical information about diabetes in the
 US. I am also in the process of finding and revising a questionaire to use for
gathering information.  Those of you who already replied to my request last
year I still have your informaiton.  If there are others out there that would
like to help this struggling student do her thesis, all the help will be
GREATLY appreciated.  This goes out to all of those who are directly affected
 through a family member, self, or close personal friend who is dealing with T1,
or anything inbetween.

Also, if any medical or other person knows of a good website that has
 psychological questionaires that I could download and revise to fit my thesis I
appreciate that info as well.

PLEASE RESPOND OFF LIST to me at email @ redacted

THANKS in advance!

mom to Joshua