[IP] Re: boiling glass syringes

> I still have some glass syringes, and the markings are quite readable,
> probably because I didn't boil them very often. I kept the one I was
> currently using, along with the reusable needle,  in alcohol (usually
> rubbing alcohol), which at that time seemed to work ok.
> Tom Beatson
> dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000

Yep, Tom, me too, also. I recall very seldom Mom boiling my syringe/26g
needle. They were kept in a creamed herring jar with a Jif P.B. lid that
replaced the rusted one. I still have the syringe/needle/jar/lid. I couldn't
find the whetstone we sharpened the needle with to display at the BASH. The
others were displayed. Oh, I was told by a pharmacist that I should use 90%
alcohol instead of the 70% rubbing alcohol since that was what caused DMers
to go blind.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.