Re: [IP] Insulin reaction to plastic

 From Margo's post, I did not see anything in it that said that insulin
would leach out anything from the plastic! It said bad insulin would
crystalize and clog the tubing,  etc.
A thought!!!   if you used a set for 6 days instead of 3, you would buy
half as many sets :)
Same as reuseing syringes, lancets etc.    I haven't been on  Lantus and
Novolog for long , but the old NPH, & Regular insulin  would last
forever and  I cannot remember trashing a vial of insulin that wasn't
empty!!!!!!!  I do remember taking trips and dropping a vial in my
pocket and a 'glass syringe & needle ' in my shirt pocket  and use them
for 2-3 weeks at a time. (No Refrig)  Of course that was back in the
late 1940's and early 50's.  .   As best as I remember I never had a
infected site!