Re: [IP] hi there letter about FDA H-tron and D-tron

Sure im gona switch... the minute my primary pump stops, ill go into my
china cabinet, and pull out my backup, and SWITCH to it......

AND, IF some OTHER pump company, decides to give me a backup, then, might i
switch to THEIR brand....

(i know..... i know how much you love your
What-ever-number-this-weeks-model-is, and how it never breaks, and how you
dont need a backup, and how they will send you a new one THE NEXT DAY....
next day, is a Day Too Late, and 24 Hours to Long, for Me to wait.) (ME....
just ME)
(Your Thoughts Can And May Differ)