[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #448

Sylvia,

Thanks for the input, I agree with and respect your opinion.

I have had no problem as far as I can tell reusing the tubing or the
cartridges, but since I like most others have my ups and down with the BSs,
I was curious on how much validity her statement had.  Oh by the way, she
never mentioned anything about the insulin crystalizing and causing clogs,
just the reaction to the plastic.

Tina