[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #448

Thanks for the input, I agree with and respect your opinion.

I have had no problem as far as I can tell reusing the tubing or the
cartridges, but since I like most others have my ups and down with the BSs,
I was curious on how much validity her statement had.  Oh by the way, she
never mentioned anything about the insulin crystalizing and causing clogs,
just the reaction to the plastic.