From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jim b
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 4:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] keep it cold?

RoseLea, i think you might be confusing it with Lantus, it is only good for
28 days after
opened no matter what.

But in reality, no one thats pumping will have a bottle last very long, so
there really is no
issue.

Oh yeh Jan, you seem to be a little behind on syringe techecnology, they
are now single

jimb