[IP] My SWEET son (was Joke of Sugar-free foods)

Yesterday my youngest son (now 29 + years of age) telephoned and told me
he had a SURPRISE for me and he would drive over later in the day to

Ah YES...you guessed right!  He had purchased a small bag of SUGAR-FREE
cookies made by an exclusive San Francisco Bakery.  Two cookies = 18
carbs.  $3.99 for the small bag.

Listmembers know...and I know...Sugar-free doesn't mean FREE
consumption...BUT he hasn't lived at home for a number of years and he
grew up with a Mother on NPH and syringe injections so HOW would he

I thought it was sweet of this young man ! <VBG>  BTW...he once was a
child a parent would have divorced IF parent's could divorce their
children!  But that's a whole other subject!

The Sugar-free cookies were sweetened with Splenda and not bad tasting!

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957  MM507C since 12/98