Re: [IP] keep it cold?

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:59:52 EDT, Roger C wrote:
 >>>Jan I still have a few glass syringes in a box some place, and the
  are near unreadable. I guess if I were boiled as much as they were I
would be a
little faded!!!!<<<

I still have some glass syringes, and the markings are quite readable,
probably because I didn't boil them very often. I kept the one I was
currently using, along with the reusable needle,  in alcohol (usually
rubbing alcohol), which at that time seemed to work ok.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000