[IP] Nutrion labels

While we are on it.  Here are my nutriion label pet peeves.

(And I agree on the sugar thing).

Fat free.  In almost every case, fat-free = >carbs, and >calories.
They have to replace the taste somehow.

Fractions of servings.  Who buys a sport bottle of gatorade and drinks
2.5 servings?  And why should I have to do that math?  If you are
selling it as single serving, the label should reflect that, and then
if I decide to drink 2 1/2 THEN I should do the math.