From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Artorius Rex
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 1:37 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Insulin reaction to plastic

Ummmm, I'm tellin'.

I use my cartridges 3 times before I change them and my infusion tubing at
least twice (I order combo packs of sites, 10 sites/5 tubes).  Either the
Comforts that Animas sells have a special non-insulin reactive plastic in
them that doesn't interact with insulin, or your CDE is taking too much of
info out there as gospel.  Maybe some people have problems and other don't.
To play it safe, they have to tell you this crap.  =)  Of course, YMMV.

I'm not changing!