On 8/8/03 12:33 PM, "margo2" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills by writing:

> You forgot to say that they all taste like cardboard.....
> Ever notice how many ads in the diabetes magazines for the sugar-free stuff?
> Margo

Yep, they pay their bills with the advertiser's money, so that's one thing.
I think I'd LMAO if I opened DI or forecast to see an ad for Ghirardelli

Not to mention the side effect of those SF 'treats, some give you a bad case
of the 2-step trots....LOL!

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland