Re: [IP] A few questions

Nicholas,  my son Joshua is also VERY skinny and we have had GREAT success
with the MM Quick Sets 6mm canula length.  We HATED the Sils/Tenders/Comfort
 style set....yes, I realize we are in the minority.....but it IS possible for a
skinny person to have good results with the 90 degree angle infusion set.
 Josh is currently on the Dis H-Tron+ pump (3.5 years) and awaiting the arrival
of
his Cozmo.  We have had practically no problems with his pumps but really
want some additional features.  Our insurance company has had no problems
 allowing us to get the MM sets for his Dis pump and will continue to do so with
the
Cozmo.  6mm verses 8 mm makes a HUGE difference.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua