You forgot to say that they all taste like cardboard.....
Ever notice how many ads in the diabetes magazines for the sugar-free stuff?

I agree too.  The thing that burns my butt is that all these "sugar-free"
foods are so expensive, the size of the piece is much smaller, they
have the same or more carbs per serving, the serving size is less and the
amount in a whole package is much less as their full flavor
counterparts.  And don't even get me started on the expense and size of
the artificial sweetners, my blood pressure is high enough already!

I think this is discrimination, the price and size difference should be
regulated to be more in-line with the "sugared" alternatives.

The industry as a whole, feels that this stuff is used by dieters who
will pay almost anything to control their weight so they are bound
to charge as much as they can, but they forgot / don't care about those
of us who many want or need to use their products for medical or
allergy reasons.  We suffer because they are greedy and have a cash cow.