From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Elizabeth
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 1:14 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Insulin reaction to plastic

 --- On Fri 08/08, margo2 < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: margo2 [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
8 Aug 2003 13:51:46 -0500Subject: RE: [IP] Insulin reaction to plasticThere
references to this issue in Pumping Insulin, page 213 specifically.Margo

 Margo, for those of us who do not have the book, could you elaberate a bit,
please? Liz

Eliminate pop-ups before they appear!
Visit www.PopSwatter.com now - It's FREE.