[IP] re: insulin on the door

Subject: Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #445

In a message dated 8/8/2003 5:30:31 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Extra insulin should be stored in a fridge, best spot is on
> the door.

Actually, I have been told the door is not the best place, as insulin is
 protein, and that over time, the movement of being constantly moved and
from the door being opened/closed repeatedly shortens the life of the
Anyone have any further info bout this one?

I've always kept insulin on the door (in the little space saved for
butter that has a door)
and never had a problem with insulin from the fridge not lasting.

pumping since 08-00