From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Sarah Easter
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 12:19 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: The joke of sugar-free foods

AMEN!  I recently got in an "argument" with my brother in law about why
"natural" sugar (from fruits and juices, etc) are not any different than
foods or drinks containing "refined" sugars.  Granted, those things which
contain "natural" sugars could be considered a better choise nutritionally,
the effect on the blood sugar is essentially the SAME... he wouldn't budge
on his stance that they were somehow "different" in the way they worked.
I'm going to print out this post and SHOW him :)  It's not just me.. lol

Sarah