[IP] licorice

Licorice has many wonderful uses but should not be taken if you
have high blood pressure or rapid heartbeat, or if you're taking
digoxin-based drugs.

Kerri (studying herbs/homeopathy/alternative therapies for over

> I am not a CDE. I have been studying herbal and other natural
remedies for several years now. Licorice (in pretty much any
form, as far as I have been able to tell) decreases insulin