[IPn] Re: contribution

One list member wrote to me:
I  celebrated my 1st anniversay on the pump on July
31st. Without Insulin Pumpers I doubt that I would have been as
successful as I have been.  The major learning took place because of
all the wonderful members who share so much of their experiences.  I
am doing so well with my Animus pump and my health has improved in
many ways.  I love the fact that I can always count on Insulin Pumpers
if I need some help...so thanks for this wonderful service to all.

Is Insulin Pumpers valuable to you??
Send me your thoughts to share with the others on the list.

The BIG APPLE challenge still has $75 available in dollar for dollar
matching funds. Show your appreciation for Insulin Pumpers work and
double the value of your pledge at the same time by making a
contribution today.

Make your matching contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035