From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Nicolas Eisen
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 6:48 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] A few questions

(2) I was the (not so proud) owner of the Dtron and the Dtron+ and in the
space of 2 years have had 5 pumps due to various break down, so as I said
in my introduction I plan on getting the anima or the cozmo. The minimed
512 has the same week motor and if you get that one it seems that you are
stuck with mm CT (not to talk about all the electronic problems...).
What are the impressions of people using the anima, it seems very sturdy,
the oclusion alarm runs at 1 unit which is ideal for someone having small
basal needs? any input appreciated, I dont want to get another not ready

Much thanks

Nicolas Eisen

email @ redacted
phone +33 5 49 49 68 79
fax   +33 5 49 49 69 01

Universiti de Poitiers  UFR Sciences SP2MI
Dipartement de Mathimatiques
iliport 2  Boulevard Marie et Pierre Curie
BP 30179 86962 Futuroscope Chasseneuil Cedex