Re: [IP] keep it cold?

Lenlutz said:
>>>NOW, go take a walk in miami, in the summer, (Out Side) , and tell me
what the
temperature is ??

(and, what do you think it is, inside a black purse ??)>>>

But, *fashionable* ladies (or men???) don't carry black purses in the summer
time. White and pastels are summer colors. YMMV

I believe the Frio wallet is mostly used to put the pump in as the hot sun
beats down on it in hot climates. The body temp is 98.6 and that is well
above room temp.

I use 26-35u TDD and use vial that sits on the bathroom counter until it is
empty. The unopened vials remain in the fridge until opened - then stay in
the bathroom.

Oh, someone advise another to take a box of syringes. A box of syringes
would last me for years and years as I would use one until the numbers wore
off. YMMV!!

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun
every year.