[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #445

In a message dated 8/8/03 1:01:23 PM Jerusalem Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am not a CDE.  I have been studying herbal and other natural remedies for
> several years now.  Licorice (in pretty much any form, as far as I have been
> able to tell) decreases insulin resistance.

Is there Licorice available that is sugar free?  If it were Kosher as well
that would be great.
Any change in regimen should be verified with your Rav and/or health care

Sincerely yours,

Nechama Cohen
Founder & Executive Director
Jewish Diabetes Association