Re: [IP] keep it cold?

Hi Holly,

I've been thru this with my CDE more than once to be sure. An opened bottle
of Humalog is
good out of the refrig for about 60 days. Unopened and in the refrig until
its expiration.

On your trip to Fla. I would suggest you carry a box of syringes and at
least 2 bottles
of Humalog (in Mass both are only available by prescription) During your
stay you can
carry syringes in your purse, if needed you can draw Humalog from the pumps
until you get back to the Hotel
Most but not all have small room size refrigerators in the rooms, put your
Humalog in there.
The box of syringes, i'm not exactly sure what to do with them, i'd be
concerned in a Hotel
about their get stolen.

PS don't forget to take enough spare batteries and enjoy your trip.